We provide advice on a range of employment and labor matters. Our team helps clients to avoid employment crisis through prevention. The range of Employment law issues on which we counsel include:
- Compliance programs;
- Compensation law;
- Health and safety requirements;
- Policy manuals;
- Employment contracts;
- Covenants not to compete;
- Commission agreements;
- Personnel practices audit;
- Discipline and termination;
- Reductions in force;
- Employee and supervisory training;
- Union organizing and election campaigns;
- Collective bargaining;
- Labor arbitration;
- Work permits regulations.
We have provided a wide range of legal services such as negotiation, drafting of documentation and assistance on energy issues in relation to the transfer of a power plant's employees to a project operating company, as well as advice in relation to health and safety rules.
Recent work includes:
- Advice on regulatory matters to the human resources consulting company ConsulTeam;
- Advice on employment law matters to the Austrian arm of the German construction company;
- Advice and preparation of all employment internal policies and procedures of the Bulgarian office of an international pharmaceutical company;
- On-going assistance for issuance of work permits by the expatriates seconded to work in Bulgaria.